The system overview provides you with a permanent overview of the different systems of your customers. Next to the name of the system, for example, you can see the status of each system and whether there are any active faults, and whether guest access has been activated.
1. conexio 200: Link to the conexio WebApp
If the system is a customer system to which you have access in connection with maintenance, the number of days remaining is displayed here.
2. Name: With just one click on this symbol you can allocate an individual name to the system.
3. Version: Controller version (for controller version 2.00.10 or higher).
4. Status display:
- Yellow: System fault. You can check the cause on the controller in the “Information/Messages” menu.
- Red: No connection to conexio. Date and time of the interruption.
- Green: Everything OK. There are no active fault messages
5. Notification: Clicking on this symbol enables you to activate an email notification in the event of a fault.
6. Guest access: Clicking on this symbol enables you to set up guest access. The new user has full access to your system and your logging data.
7. Remove: This enables you to remove conexio from the portal with immediate effect. All data will be deleted
8. Change ID: This enables you to enter a new conexio ID. You should carry this out only if you have requested and received a new conexio ID. Please contact Support
in this regard.